Uzbekistan Tourist Visa
Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI)
We provide Letter of Invitation (LOI) / Visa support to obtain tourist visa to Uzbekistan, when travelers purchase tour packages or make hotel reservation through our company for the whole period of their stay in Uzbekistan.
As far as we apply for visa support we should know your everyday plans. This is required by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We need the following information to start visa process:
- Workplace (company name, address) and Position
- Place of obtaining visa (city, country)
- Duration of staying: from / until
- Number of entries: double/single
- Copy of passports sent to us by e-mail as an attachment
- A letter from the employer with the company seal confirming your employment and position
- Home address
- Purpose of visit
Ministry reviews the application for approximately 7 days, urgent review 3 working days, reserving the right to deny any application without providing explanations. Approved visa support is telexed directly to the Uzbekistan embassy or consulate in the country where you intend to obtain your visa.
Uzbekistan Visa at Tashkent International Airport
It is possible to obtain a visa at the international arrivals lounge of Tashkent International Airport if:
- There is no Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate in the country, where you are originating your flight to Uzbekistan
- Connecting flight to Uzbekistan, in the country where Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate exists, does not provide enough time to obtain a visa.
Getting a transit visa to Uzbekistan
To obtain a transit visa, foreign citizens and stateless persons, should have the visa of the State of destination and travel documents with a confirmed date of departure from Uzbekistan in the country of destination. Term of consideration of visa documents in this case amounts to 3 days. For more information check official website of Ministry of Foreign Affaires of The Republic of Uzbekistan at: http://mfa.uz/eng/consular_issues/
Note: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to deny any application for visa support without providing further explanations or may request additional information .
Please note that additional consular fees are paid at the embassy with your visa application, which may range from $ 40 up-to $160, depending on the length of your stay and the country of your citizenship.